Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Reflection

Sunday Morning 

A bit of reflection.

  • Started a page for Links.  Not just any links but links that I fall upon in my search.  Not to compete with Cyndi's List (her link will be at the top because she is the SOURCE).  I will also put a comment on what led me to it and what I found useful. 
  • I am mailing my BCG Application all completed and money order in envelope.
  • I went to the Family Search here in Springfield yesterday but they were closed for remodeling.  Ok so I will regroup.
  • Still need to get things together for the research trip.
  • Will post this afternoon what I have already and where I have ran into problems in proving my main Delong line so I can get one more generation proved when I go to Salt Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment