Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Here I am.  Getting organized for the trip to Salt Lake City.  Printing out what sources I have for primary family.  I am sticking to parents and 1st cousins.  I am adding 1st cousins to help locate information for the parents.  So far

Ruby Camille Delong Gallagher Jacobson Minder, my Mother



  • Birth Certificate 28 Jun 1909 1st child born in Fairview TP, Fulton, Illinois to Grace Lillian Smith born MO and Elmer Delong a coal Miner from Iowa  A Mrs Delong attended the birth and doctor was R.E Wassan.
  • Marriage Certificates for David Gallagher married she 19 he 21 in 23 Jan 1929 in McDonough County, Illinois by Michael Ryan a Catholic Priest in St Paul's Church; Brother E. Jacobson he 32 she 26 and they both lived in Galesburg, Knox, Illinois on 11 Apr 1936 in Knox County by the JP Raymond ?rathy, and Harlin Minder
  • Divorce Decree from Minder, my Father
  • Death Certificate
    • need death certificates for David Gallagher probably Galesburg, Knox, Illinois and the same for Jacobson

Harlin Edward Plunket Minder, my Father
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificates for Ruby but not the other 5 as yet
  • Divorce Decree from Minder, my Father
  • Death Certificate
note: I have my Dads line proven for DAR membership so I am going to concentrate on a different line than Plunket for my Salt Lake Trip. Mom's line is where I am headed. This also will include my 1st cousin, Susan's family as well. At least 1/2 of it.

So my Maternal Grandparents,

Elmer Delong b 18 Jun 1880 in Washington County, Iowa, USA

Source Citation: Registration Location: McDonough County, Illinois; Roll: 1614209; Draft Board: 0. Source Information: Ancestry.com. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.

The 1900 US Federal Census lists him as 19 born Jun 1889 in Iowa. He Lived in Bushnell, McDonough,., Illinois in 1900 with his Mother, Elizabeth Delong (61) and brother George (42). He is a white, male, single. His father was born in Ohio but not listed. Mother is born in Ohio.

Getting tired. 5 AM isn't far away. Posting for now.  See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment